商务英语常用20句

英语口语培训 2021-08-25 16:32112未知admin

??1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line. 鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口事务,我方愿与贵方在这方面打开生意。 2. Our lines are mainl


??1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
  鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口事务,我方愿与贵方在这方面打开生意。

2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
  咱们运营的产品首要是技能品。

3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
  咱们运营这类产品已有二十多年的前史了。

4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
  来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方树立事务联络,咱们标明附和。

5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
  为了使贵方对我方运营的纺织品有所晓得,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
  咱们愿和贵公司树立事务联络。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
  咱们很愿意同贵公司树立事务联络。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
  如今咱们借此机缘致函贵公司,期望和贵公司树立事务联络。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
  咱们特此致函是想与贵方树立事务联络。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
  你方想同我方树立事务联络的期望与我方是共同的。

11. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
  咱们从我国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
  承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,咱们得知贵公司的称号和地址。

13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
  咱们情愿与贵公司树立事务联络。

14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
  枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
  咱们之间的彼此晓得与协作必将促进往后重要的生意。

16. Glad to see you in your company.
  很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
  只需半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
  假定咱们能去的话,那么就明日下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
  假定你们能将你们的出售计算材料寄给咱们,那可就太有协助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
  咱们期望你们能将有关材料寄给咱们。

英语培训哪个机构好?怎么选择英语培训机构-新世界英语网

联系QQ: 邮箱地址: