往常英语口语交流必备句
往常 英语口语 : 1. Hello. 你好! 2. Good morning. 早晨好! 3. I’m John Smith. 我是约翰、 史密斯 。 4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. 是的,我是。 6. How are you?你好吗? 7. F
往常英语口语: 1. Hello. 你好!
2. Good morning. 早晨好!
3. I’m John Smith. 我是约翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. 是的,我是。
6. How are you?你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. 极好,谢谢。
8. How is Helen?海伦好吗?
9. She’s very well, thank you. 她极好,谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green. 午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening, Mrs. Brown. 晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?
13. Good night, John. 晚安,约翰。
14. Good-bye, Bill. 再会,比尔。
15. See you tomorrow. 明日见。
16. Come in, please. 请进!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up, please. 请站起来。
19. Open your book, please. 请把书翻开。
20. Close your book, please. 请把书合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 别翻开书。
22. Do you understand?你理解了吗?
23. Yes, I understand. 是的,我理解了。
24. No, I don’t understand. 不,我不理解。
25. Listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。
26. Now read, please. 如今请我们读。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到初步的时分
了。
29. Let’s begin now. 如今让咱们初步。
30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
31. What’s this? 这是啥?
32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34. No, that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。
35. Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. And what’s that? 还有那是啥?
38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39. No, it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42. Yes, it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44. There it is. 门在那儿。
45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?
46. What are these? 这些是啥?
47. Those are books. 那些是书。
48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49. There they are. 在那儿。
50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52. They’re over there. 在那里。
53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54. Yes, they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,
aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57. No, they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine, and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens, are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I’m a student. 我是学生。
63. Who is that over there? 那儿那自个是谁?
64. He’s a student, too. 他也是学生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students, either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69. Yes, you are. 是的,你是。
70. That man is a teacher, isn’t he? 那自个是位教员,对不对?
71. Yes, he is. 是的,他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可所以农人。
74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不晓得。
76. What’s your name? 你叫啥名字?
77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫啥?
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的兄弟叫啥名字?
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老兄弟了。
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好!
89. Mrs. Jones, this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. What day is today? 今日是星期几?
92. Today is Monday. 今日是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨日是星期几?
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨日是周日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明日是星期几?
96. What month is this? 如今是几月份?
97. This is January. 如今是一月份。
98. Last month was December, wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?
99. Yes, it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医院里住了几个星期了。
102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
103. You were here in February, weren’t you? 二月份你曾在这儿,对不对?
104. No, I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这儿。
105. Your friend was here a week ago, wasn’t he? 一个星期前,你的兄弟曾在这儿,是不是?
106. Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
109. No, I don’t . 不,我没有。
110. I don’t have a phonograph, either. 我也没有留声机。
111. Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
112. Yes, I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
114. Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
115. Yes, I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这儿。
116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
117. Yes, he does. 是的,他有。
118. He has a radio, doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
119. No, he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
120. He already has a phonograph, but he doesn’t have a radio yet. 他现已有一架留声机,可是他还没有收音机。
121. What time is it? 几点钟了?
122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。
125. Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time? 对不住,你能告诉我一下精确的时刻吗?
126. No, I can’t . 不,我不能。
127. I don’t know what time it is. 我不晓得如今几点钟。
128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet. 我认为如今还不到四点。
129. It must be about three thirty. 如今想必是三点三非常支配。
130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 请你明日十点到这儿,行吗?
133. Yes, I will. 行。
134. We’ll be on time, won’t we? 咱们将准时到,是吗?
135. I hope so. 我期望如此。
136. What’s the date today? 今日是几号?
137. Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three. 今日是一九六三年十一月一号。
138. When were you born? 你是啥时分出世的?
139. I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年11月1日出世的。
140. Today is my birthday. 今日是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的小妹是一九三8年出世的。
142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不晓得切当的日子。
143. Where were you born? 你出世在啥当地?
144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出世在离这儿不远的小城市里。
145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有关十世纪的事你晓得些啥?
146. I don’t know anything about that. 关于那个我啥都不晓得。
147. Let’s talk about something else. 让咱们谈点另外啥吧。
148. Where were you during the month of April last year? 上一年四月份你在哪里?
149. I don’t remember where I was then. 我不记住那时我在哪里。
150. Where will you be nest year at this time?
151. What do you want? 你想要些啥?
152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些啥?
154. Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我来片馅饼。
155. Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一个?这一个仍是那一个?
156. It doesn’t matter to me. 随意就可以了。
157. I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith. 我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生说话。
158. I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱愧,他们都在忙。
159. Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind. 假定你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
161. Do you know any of those people? 你知道这些人吗?
162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其间的两三自个比照熟。
163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的兄弟。
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左面的那个高个男人是不是他? 下一年这个时分你将在哪里?
166. Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 是的,会一点。
168. Does your friend speak English? 你的兄弟会讲英语吗?
169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 会而且讲得极好.
170. What’s his native language? 他的母语是啥?
171. I don’t know what his native language is. 我不晓得他的母语是啥。
172. How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种言语?
173. My friend reads and writes several languages. 我的兄弟能读写几种言语。
174. How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?
175. He speaks French with an American accent. 他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
176. My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能讲极好的英语。
177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well. 钟斯先生能讲极好的法语。
178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有时分, 我会在讲英语时犯一些差错。
179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation. 我的发音存在一些疑问。
180. How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
181. What are you doing? 你在干啥?
182. I’m reading a book. 我在看书。
183. What’s your friend doing? 你的兄弟在干啥?
184. He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. I’m not doing anything right now. 我无事可做。
186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?
187. I’m going home. 我想回家。
188. What time are you coming back? 你啥时分回来?
189. I’m not sure what time I’m coming back. 我不断定我啥时分能回来。
190. What are you thinking about? 你在想啥?
191. I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
193. I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American. 我在给我南美的一位兄弟写信。
194. By the way, who are you waiting for? 趁便问一句,你在等谁?
195. I’m not waiting for anybody. 我谁也不等。
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥没有25岁。
199. John is not forty-five yet, is he? 约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties. 史密斯先生50多岁了。
201. I’m two years older than you are. 我比你大两岁。
202. My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小两岁。
203. How many are there in your family? 你家几口人?
204. There are seven of us altogether. 我家一共七口人。
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I’m the youngest. 我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three. 我猜你可以23岁。
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我 现已过了30岁的生日 。
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday. 下周二我就要61岁了。
211. What time do you get up every day? 你往常几点起床?
212. I usually wake up early. 我一般很早上床。
213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day. 我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do. 我的哥哥比我起床要晚。
215. After I get dressed, I have breakfast. 我穿好衣裳后吃早餐
。 216. Usually, I have a big breakfast. 一般我的早餐比照丰富。
217. I have juice, toast and coffee for breakfast. 我早餐一般有果汁,面包和咖啡。
218. I leave the house at eight a. m. each day. 每天我都会在早上8:00脱离我家。
219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning. 我会在每天早上9:00初步作业。
220. I work hard all morning. 每天早上我都会很尽力地作业。
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30. 我正午12:30出去吃午饭。
222. I finish working at 5:45 p. m. 我鄙人午5:45分结束我的作业。
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock. 我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。
224. Before I eat dinner, I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我一般午夜才睡觉
。 226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨日早上几点钟起的床?
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。
228. My brother got up earlier than I did. 我的哥哥比我起得早。
229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣裳了吗?
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast. 是的,我穿好衣裳而且吃完早餐了。
231. What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的啥样的早餐?
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨日早上你几点钟去上的班?
233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30. 我 8:00脱离的家,8:30初步的作业
234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在作业吗?
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night. 是的,我从早上一向作业到深夜。
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 正午,我和兄弟去吃的午饭。
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30结束的作业然后回家了。
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚饭往后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p. m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一会就入眠了,而且睡得极好。
241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨日你去哪了?
242. I went to see a friend of mine. 我去造访了一位兄弟。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨日你见过钟斯先生吗?
244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones, but I saw John . 我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。
245. What did you talk about? 你们方才在讲啥?
246. We talked about a lot of things. 咱们方才在说一些作业。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些疑问。
248. What did you ask him? 你问过他啥?
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是不是会讲英语?
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York . 接着我就问他是不是知道在纽约的人?
252. He said he knew a lot of people there. 他说他知道许多那里的人。
253. Finally, I asked him how old he was. 最终我问他多大了?
254. He said he would rather not tell his age. 他说他不想提?哪昙汀?/p>
255. He answered almost all of my questions. 他几乎答复了我一切的疑问。
256. What time did you use to get up last year? 上一年你一般几点起床?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock. 我曩昔常常醒得很早,在7:00支配起床。
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a. m. 我曩昔常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。
259. I never used to oversleep. 我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning. 我一般穿衣裳很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30. 我曩昔常常在8:30去作业。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day. 我曩昔常常在每天9:00初步作业。
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time. 我曩昔常常在每天同一时刻吃午饭。
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day. 我曩昔常常作业到6:00支配。
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我曩昔常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together. 我和我哥哥曩昔常常一同去一些当地。
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week. 咱们曩昔常常一周去看一次影片
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends. 咱们曩昔有一些很风趣的兄弟。
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time. 我的哥哥曩昔老是给我讲法语。
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions. 我曩昔常常问他一些疑问。
271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里?
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. What’s your address? 你的地址是啥?
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在华盛顿街1203号。
275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的邻居。
276. You live here in the city, don’t you? 你住在这个城市,对吗?
277. I’m from out of town. 我来自乡镇。
278. How long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了?
279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. He’s known me for over ten years. 咱们相识十余年了。
281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终身讲英语。
282. I’ve already read that book. 我现已读完了那本书。
283. Has he studied French very long? 他学法语很长时刻了吗?
284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗?
285. Yes, I had breakfast two hours ago. 是的,我在两小时前吃的早饭。
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨日下午你在哪?
287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine. 我给我的兄弟写了几封信。
289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon? 昨日下午四点钟支配你在干啥?
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听播送。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我给你打电话时, 你在干啥?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你给我打电话时, 我在吃晚饭。
293. When I saw Mr. Jones, he was talking with John Smith. 我看到钟斯先生时,他在和约翰史密斯说话。
294. While you were writing letters, I was reading a book. 你写信时我在看书。
295. While we were having breakfast, John was talking on the telephone. 当咱们吃早餐时,约翰在打电话。
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今日早上在干啥?
297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我记不起昨日下午约翰在干啥了。
298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was. 我把他所说的他家的地址给忘了。
299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘掉了他昨晚几点钟吃的晚饭了?
300. They called us just as we were having dinner. 他们叫咱们时,咱们在吃晚饭。