跟《生活大爆炸》学习地道英语口语!内含谢耳朵爆笑片段

外教一对一哪家好 2021-12-22 10:34142未知admin

无论是想要准备英语考试,还是想学习更多实用口语,英语中常用的俚语相信都会为大家带来很大的帮助。 要说最适合练口语的英美剧,《生活大爆炸》绝对能位列前三。下面就为大家


无论是想要准备英语考试,还是想学习更多实用口语,英语中常用的俚语相信都会为大家带来很大的帮助。

要说最适合练口语的英美剧,《生活大爆炸》绝对能位列前三。下面就为大家带来经典美剧《生活大爆炸》口语整理,还不快收藏起来!

It's not what it looks like.

事情不是你看上去的那样。

What are you grinding about?

你在磨叽什么?(你在唧唧歪歪啥?)

Penny's brain teaser this morning.

我在想佩妮早上说的脑筋急转弯。

That's a true blue friend.

真是名副其实的蓝颜知己啊!

I screwed up everything.

我全搞砸了。

Don't be so hard on yourself.

别最自己这么苛刻。

Do you think I have a shot with Penny?

你觉得我有机会追到佩妮吗?

You're a cutie pie! Any girl would be lucky to have you!

你多有魅力啊,谁和你在一起谁走运啊!

Subtlety isn't her strong suit, is it?

聪敏不是她的强项对吧?

I'm not in the mood, Sheldon.

我现在心情不好,我没心思做……

Is it really necessary to caption the obvious?

有必要说的那么明显吗?

It's gonna be wall-to-wall fun.

那里可是好玩极了。

You are in for a treat.

你可赚大了。

I hear you're in some sort of a long distance situation?

我听说你们好像在异地恋爱?

Well, you can't force things.

听着,强扭的瓜不甜。

Get them before they get us.

先下手为强啊。

It's a tragic human condition.

人生就是一场悲剧。

Long story short. 长话短说。

Nice. Kick a man when he's down.

真有你的,落井下石。

It's consistent with my personality.

我一直就这性格。

Sorry, palm's a little sweaty.

抱歉,我的手心有点湿。

You've been rendered speechless by fear.

你应该被吓得说不出话来。

What does your gut tell you?

问问你的内心深处是怎么想的?

I can't make up my mind. 可我下不了决心。

They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

人们常说在生命的最后时刻,比起你做过的事,那些你没做的事更让你后悔莫及。

'Cause if that freaks you out, you're in for a real surprise later on.

如果这个就吓到你了,那待会儿你可真要做好心理准备了。

I mean, I don't deserve you.

我是说,我配不上你。

Irene was always a slave to a good bargain.

Irene是不折不扣的廉价控。

I've prepared a number of topics that should appeal to both the advanced and novice conversationalists.

我已备好若干话题,既能吸引高手侃侃而谈,又能迎合菜鸟的口味爱好。

Hey, Amy, what brings you to our neck of the woods?

Amy什么风把你吹我们地头上来了?

And change the subject?

再换个别的话题?

Why are they asking me about this stuff?

这种事情干吗要来问我?

I'm a little distracted.我有点心烦意乱。

You know, Leonard, in your own simple way, you may be the wisest of us all.

Leonard 就小聪明方面而言,你算是我们这群人中最灵光的了。

I'm single, I don't need this crap.

哥现在单身,不用操心这种麻烦事。

And keep in mind that "No" is a perfectly viable answer.

切记“不想”是一个绝对可行的答案。

If it's okay with you, we'd like a second chance to make things right.

如果可以的话 希望你再给我们一次机会来弥补我们的错误。

Do you think I'm overdressed?

你有没有觉得我穿的太讲究了?

The woman turns around and realizes love was here all along.

女人才转身,然后发现真爱原来一直就在身后。

This isn't a moment for strict adherence to the literal.

这哪是咬文嚼字的时候啊。

I swear, I'll be anything you want me to be.

我保证,你说怎么玩我都奉陪。

Like shooting nerds in a barrel.

让这群呆子上钩还不是瓮中捉鳖嘛。

The question is moot.这个是个伪命题。

You unfriended me? Seriously?

你把我删掉了?当真?

Here's a radical thought.

我有个偏激点的法子。

You're being impossible.

你简直不可理喻。

最后,让我们再来重温一下谢耳朵玩你画我猜的片段!每次看到这总会忍俊不禁~

英语培训哪个机构好?怎么选择英语培训机构-新世界英语网

联系QQ: 邮箱地址: